- The clients of Coudounari & Elisseou Ltd are not multinational firms but may be involved in international or triangular trade using Cyprus as their base. They may also use Cyprus as a holding company jurisdiction due to the favourable tax regime in Cyprus for holding companies (see Taxation)
- They are not household names but are often professionals or entrepreneurs distinguished in their fields.
- They are not in the top 500 companies but their directors are often individuals of high net worth.
- In most companies ownership and control are tightly knit together. The directors are usually active, hard working and forward looking individuals looking for effective solutions to their problems.
- In few cases utmost confidentiality is important but in all cases clients have found in us professionals they can trust and with whom they have direct and effective communication.
On the other side of the spectrum, our clients are other fellow professionals in Cyprus or abroad who are looking to us for expertise in international Tax planning, VAT disputes, Company formations. We are not restricted to a single international affiliation with one of the large auditing firms. We are open to cooperations with other professionals such as accountants, tax consultants, legal advisors and international corporate service providers who are welcome to contact us on behalf of their clients.